For your convenience and peace of mind, Credit Disability and Credit Life Insurances are offered on your loans. These optional insurances give you and your family a convenient, affordable way to help keep your loan repayment promises in the event of illness, injury or death.
Credit Disability and Credit Life Insurance can:
- Reduce your financial burden and protect your family
- Protect your income, your collateral and your credit rating
- Provide coverage at home and at work
Credit Disability Insurance makes your loan payments (up to the policy maximum, $600 per month/30K) if you are to become disabled by a covered sickness or accident and under a doctor's care for longer than 14 days.
Credit Disability Qualifications:
- Available up to age 66
- You must be working a minimum of 25 hours per week and regularly performing all the usual duties of a full-time gainful occupation, and
- Joint borrowers* have the option to purchase joint credit disability
Credit Life Insurance pays the insured balance of your loan, up to the policy maximum (30K), in the event of your death.
Credit Life Qualification: You may not be older than the maximum eligible age of 70. Joint* credit life insurance is available as well.
Cost: Rates are reasonable and can be quoted when you take out your loan, and premiums can be added to your loan payments.
Some exclusions may apply.
* Only spouses are eligible to be joint borrowers.