Depositing checks has never been easier
Whether you're away from home or just don't feel like making a trip to make a deposit, our new mobile deposit capture feature will make life easier for you. With just your smartphone's camera and CommonWealth Credit Union's mobile banking app (CWCU Mobile), you can safely and securely deposit a check to your checking account without visiting an ATM or branch location.
For mobile deposits to work you'll need to have an online banking account and know your username and password. If you don't have online banking click here to register. Then you'll need our mobile app called CWCU Mobile which you can download by clicking the appropriate link below:
Download CWCU Mobile TODAY!
How to download our Mobile Banking App
• Must be enrolled in Online Banking
• Must have a smartphone with app downloading capabilities
• Within your mobile app store search for CWCU Mobile
• Download the app (free of charge)
• Your logon ID and security code is the same as your
Online Banking credentials.
Mobile Deposit Guidelines:
• Checks must be made out to you and drawn off any bank within the U.S
• The daily deposit limit is $3,000
• Approved deposits made by 2:00pm CT will be made available the same Business Day*
Business Days are Monday through Friday, excluding Federal Holidays
• Deposits made after 2:00 pm CT will be available the following Business Day*
• The back of the check must be endorsed with your signature and include:
"FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY" below your signature
Checks without this endorsement will not be accepted
• Make sure the picture is clear and includes all four corners of the check
• Make sure the check is the only object in the picture
• Make sure the check is on a flat surface with plenty of lighting
• Make sure all information is accurate and legible for reviewing purposes.
Step-By-Step Mobile Deposit Guide
Once you have successfully gone through the mobile deposit steps, your check will be reviewed for approval. If approved, checks deposited before 2:00pm CT will be available on the same business day. Deposits made after 2:00pm CT will be available the following business day we are open.*
Checks will not be approved if there are improper endorsements, discrepancies, or technical issues. Normal check hold policy applies.
*Other circumstances or technical issues may delay availability of funds.
If you are having problems getting signed into online banking, problems downloading the app, or have questions about mobile deposit capture, please contact Member Services at (815) 937-7447 during regular business hours and we can walk you through the process.
Mobile Deposit Terms and Conditions